We thought we would just give a quick update for anyone who is interested.
- Yes we're still open.
- Our Somerton and Coburg stockists are temporarily closed due to stage 4 restrictions. Shepparton stockist is still open.
- Orders will take around 2-3 business days to ship due to a big increase in orders.
- Stock shortages. We have experienced some stock shortages and production and shipping delays. Once we know a product has been affected we will write it in big bold letters in the product description. We have stopped selling bulk packs in a few of our low stock yarns.
- Email delays. General query emails and shipping confirmation emails have also been delayed. Please be patient with us while we try to get back to everyone. Here's some FAQs from Auspost regarding postage delays. https://auspost.com.au/about-us/news-media/important-updates/coronavirus#faqs
- If you are self isolating, we suggest shipping parcels with "Authority to Leave". This will allow you to avoid contact with postal workers and having to make uneccessary trips to the post office to pick up parcels. To request "Authority to Leave" please write it in the special instructions like the example below. By default the parcel will be left at your doorstep without a signature, but if you have a specific place you would like the parcel left or hidden please also include that in the special instructions. Please note that if you request Authority to Leave, Auspost and Oz yarn are not responsible if parcels are stolen so only do this if it's safe to.
We will keep you updated if there are any other changes.
Stay safe everyone.